Thursday, March 15, 2012

My Kids Rock the World

No 31 Days today - I will do a double post tomorrow.  I did not have anything ready ahead of time and tomorrow is my last ever birthday. Read a better explanation here or here.

So my Dad gave me a $100 for my birthday which I promptly took to the grocery store.  With my shorties.  They are both healthy eaters (I have worked hard to ensure they did not inherit my TERRIBLE eating habits) so they don't bug me for too much.  They both wanted fruit so I told them they could choose their own.  This is what they got.

Penelope sweet watermelon, the little man savory red pepper.  You can't tell me that isn't cute.
Man, I love those guys.  :o)  Tina

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh! Please write something. Please. I would LOVE to hear your comments!