Friday, March 30, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday

Yeah, it's Friday!  Not that matters, I enjoy everyday.  :o)  The only real difference is that the kids get to stay home (which I like) and there is no early bed time for them (which I also like even though I realize it is just me being lazy).  This weekend will be busy.  Work on Saturday, Mirror Mirror with the shorties on Saturday night and then a baby shower for my friend Andrea's new baby, Austin.  All I really want to do is sit and home and recover, sew, and catch up on my pins but the show must go on!

the little things we do
1. My greatest strength is my imagination.  My brain never stops, ever.  I am good at finding solutions to problems, can always find a silver lining, and I am pretty creative.

2. My greatest weakness is my my imagination!  It leads me down paths I something do not want to go.  I hear and see things when I am alone that make me feel creep-ed out (and are most likely not there) and I would never, ever, walk through the forest alone.  The most mundane horror movie terrifies me.  I am also terrified of anything happening to my children, not that everyone isn't, but I can see it in my mind's eye.  Having an active imagination also leads me down the path into daydream land more often than I would like (see number 4).

December 2009
But trust me, they are just as gorgeous today!
3. People always compliment me on my beautiful children and my crafting abilities. My kids are really gorgeous (and amazingly intelligent and kind) - like they should be in ads for trendy clothing companies kind of gorgeous. I think that their kind and thoughtful personalities shine through and that is what makes them so freakin' beautiful.  My crafting (sewing) abilities are definitely on the upswing too. :o)

4. If you found me procrastinating you'd probably find me sitting at my desk looking out my office window or at my sewing table pretending to busy...or pinning things on Pinterest (I do a lot of that).

5. The most cozy place in all the world is my bed getting my feet rubbed by CH, with his feet. If I don't get a proper foot rubbing every night I feel gypped.

6. Something new that I tried recently was going outside of my comfort zone and trying new recipes. I am a total foodie - but I am not good at trying new things, let alone cooking them but part of my 31 Days of Pinterest has been trying some new food - and so far so good, we are 2 for 3. 

7. This weekend I would like to finish my 31 pins.  I am a few behind due to unforeseen circumstances and really want to complete the challenge I set for myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh! Please write something. Please. I would LOVE to hear your comments!