Tuesday, March 6, 2012

31 Days of Pinterest, Dinner for Hockey Night in Canada on Day 6


So here we are, another day of fun with Pinterest!  Tonight I made this super yummy pulled beef thing.  I liked it, the shorties tolerated it and the men folk (Josh, Jack, and CH) loved it. As you know, everyone in our house watches the hockey and this the perfect hockey night dinner!  I put it all together in the crock pot after dinner the night before and turn it on in the morning as I am heading out the door to work.  When I get home it is done and the part that takes me the longest is washing the crock pot!  I will make this many many times I am sure.

This is the image with from Pinterest, with the receipe attached. Try it.  You will like it!

Source:  artsyfartsymama.blogspot.com via Tina on Pinterest

Yummy - talk to you tomorrow!

:o) Tina

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh! Please write something. Please. I would LOVE to hear your comments!