Wednesday, March 14, 2012

31 Days of Pinterest, An Owl Case for My Beloved iPhone on Day 14



Like any crafty person, I like to support other crafty people but sometimes something comes along that there is no way I am going to buy because I know I can make it.  This is one of them.

Source: etsy.com via Tina on Pinterest



Boy was I wrong!  It was a huge pain. It doesn't even fit my phone properly. I should have just bought one... but alas I did not and now I will have to keep trying to make one that works the way I want it to.  This is mine, all sewn by hand with a pocket in the front to put my bank card in - too bad it was a fail...

It looks like the dorky owl.  To be clear, my phone does fit into it, but it does not
slide in easily as I envisioned when I spent HOURS making this little sucker!
Okay and just so you know, tomorrow is my birthday so I won't be posting 31 Days.  By the time I drag my tired but home from my last ever birthday celebration I will be in no shape to be writing to anyone about anything (or anyone) so I am doing a post right after this one to go up tomorrow - something cute about my shorties.

Have a wonderful March 15th.  Think of me on my last ever birthday.

:o) (How can I make this smile appear old and wrinkled?)  Tina


2 comments:

  1. Hello there - if you'd like to learn how to make one the design will be in my craft book coming out this summer called Happy Stitch: 30 Hand Sewn Projects for Everyday - it's available on Amazon.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jodie, but one attempt it enough for me! Did you follow the link I sent you through Etsy?

      Delete

Ooh! Please write something. Please. I would LOVE to hear your comments!