Monday, March 19, 2012

31 Days of Pinterest, Something Quick on Day 19


Source: moredesignplease.com via Tina on Pinterest
This one feels like another cheat like the posts about my shorties - it was so darn easy.  I am not taking a picture of my own because the post is already a day late and I don't have anyone to hold them for me.  I made three of these out of new t-shirts that had been kicking around the shop unsold for like three years.  They were all size small - what quilter wears size small.  Really?

The ones I made are #1 white, with A Fat Quarter Blessing poem on it; #2 pink with Quilter's University on it; and #3 green with All You Need is Love and a Garden written on it. Pretty cute and stupid easy. Seriously.  One line of sewing a little cutting and you are done.

I used the sleeve to make a little pocket to put into when you are not using it.  I need to spend a little bit of time to figure out how to attach the pocket to the bag so that it can be rolled right into it.  I have some like that and find that they are the ones I use as they fit into my purse nice and tidy.  I am am going to see if I can figure it out and make some more by the weekend and sell them for $3 or so each.  Hopefully I will make lunch money at the craft fair and maybe a little extra for something that catches my eye...something always does.

Later Gater -

:o)  Tina


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh! Please write something. Please. I would LOVE to hear your comments!