Tuesday, March 13, 2012

31 Days of Pinterest, Something for Baby Hayden's Big Brother on Day 13


Today's project was a Christmas gift for my favorite four year old. He has been four for three whole days and has recently been reported to have told his Mom, PITA, that he is an old man.  Noah is a character like no other.  I made him a shirt for Christmas that said "Small guy, BIG attitude" and you will have to take my word for it.  He is hilarious - when I think of him, I think if him with his head cocked to the side, wagging his finger at me giving me the what-for.  He is a funny guy - he gets it from his mother.

On another note - complete unrelated to this post.  I wanted to say thank you to PITA for not only being a wonderful niece but a very good friend.  I love you and cannot image if I had to life without you.  I simply could not do it.  Thank you for going the extra mile whenever I need you to and thank you for making my birthday start today.

This is mine... well Noah's.  I used felt for the numbers instead of painting them on as in the tutorial.  I also made the felt road windy and had to use two pieces of felt so I added a crosswalk where they are pieced together.  Overall, I am happy with the end result and will most likely make a few more when people I know have baby boys.  Cute, easy gift that is easy to personalize.
Talk to you tomorrow.  I am working on a bag and hope to have it done, if not, I have a few other projects I have already done lined up for you.  :o)

Tina


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh! Please write something. Please. I would LOVE to hear your comments!