Thursday, March 8, 2012

31 Days of Pinterest, The Cork Boards on Day 8


I saw this idea and instantly knew I wanted to do it for the cabinet doors in my pretty pink office.  I did it today since I am getting close to being able to see all of the floor!  Finally.

I am not even going to bother with the Pinterest version of (this is the link because I like to give credit where credit is due), I actually like my photo better (toot toot). This was a super inexpensive project, the cork was from the Dollarama $2, for 2 pieces... maybe I should put my cost on all these posts, I know I would like to know.  :o)



:o) Tina

PS  The Maxine tacked up says "Don't believe everything you think." I have posted it before here.  I LOVE it.  It is totally me.  :o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh! Please write something. Please. I would LOVE to hear your comments!