Saturday, March 3, 2012

31 Days of Pinterest, From to Trash to Treasure (Is Not Always This Easy!) Day 3


I love it when you stumble upon something and know exactly what you are going to do with it.

From blogs.babble.com via
Tina on Pinterest
When we moved the shop, I had this instinct to keep all of these old drawer that were in the basement but had some aesthetic value.  Then, I saw this on Pinterest.

I put this together. It took about 2 minutes. I cut fabric to size, double checked to make sure it fit and used spray adhesive to attach it. I would have used paper instead if I had any but I am a sewer not a scrapbooker so fabric it is.  I am pretty happy with it but have no idea what to put in it.  The flowers where filler for the picture.  :o)

So what is next you may wonder?  Hmm...  I have the day off tomorrow so we shall see if I cook and clean or sew...  I have a couple of things up my sleeve, now however, despite the hour, I am going to do some blog clean up and see if I can find a relatively easy way  to create a page for selling stuff...  yeah, the nasty business of that.  I know I know, I don't want to but now with Josh home I have yet another mouth to feed.  :o)

Talk to you tomorrow.

:o)  Tina

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh! Please write something. Please. I would LOVE to hear your comments!