Sunday, March 18, 2012

31 Days of Pinterest, A Tooth Catcher on Day 18


I saw this a knew it was something I could do a lot of in a evening so that I had little things to sell at the next craft fair I went to, so last night, I made some.  Mine are considerably plainer but I am not a paint person and I do not have any googly eyes in my stash at home - I know there are some at the shop so maybe I will add them later.

The Pinterest version.


My version.



I have not decided on tomorrow's project, maybe something owly again...  which is strange because although I am not crazy for owls (that's PITA) I sure like making them.  I wonder what other living creature I could make out of fabric and love.  I might make some t-shirt shopping bags as I need samples for a upcoming class...  You will have to wait and see!

:o)  Tina

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh! Please write something. Please. I would LOVE to hear your comments!