Saturday, March 17, 2012

31 Days of Pinterest, Something for PITA on Day 17


Okay, I am cheating again.  I made this for PITA for Christmas.  I will be making a couple more over the next couple of days for a craft fair I am going to be in on March 24th in beautiful Nelson, BC. I only have one and half done now, I should probably hurry up...  I need to make some small stuff too cause small stuff always sells.

This is the Pin, which is a lead to the pattern for sale, I bought it, enlarged the template (which is all I bought it for) and made it my way.


I had an old wool suit jacket that I had bought to make myself a bag but I had not used it yet so I cut it up for PITA and it worked out perfectly.  I used the same fabric for the lining that I had used to make her this huge purse she acquisitioned me to make for her birthday.

I was very happy with it, PITA even more so. The pocket from the jacket that worked out perfectly on the back made me very happy.


Tomorrow is another creative day!

:o)  Tina

PS  This is the one I made from the scraps of others I am working on.  Simple - and for sale as are the wallets (made from vintage fabrics from the UK) and sock monkeys in the background.  :o)





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh! Please write something. Please. I would LOVE to hear your comments!