Monday, March 26, 2012

31 Days of Pinterest, Day 25 and 26.... Well 25. :o)


I went for a massage today and I think I feel worse than before I went - she warned me but I of course chose not to believe her.  I just tried walking from one end of the store to the other and my leg felt like it was going to give out.  Yep, you heard me, the store.  Against CH's better judgement I came to work today.  I needed to make some calls and prefer to do it from the comfort of my pretty pink office.

Because I have been under the weather I have not been doing things at my usual rate - which means I am even more slow (I don't work fast) and only have my latest project partial completed.  I could show you picture of that but it would spoil the fun of seeing the finished project, right?

So my pin for today, is some of the beautiful things from my "A Girl Can Dream" board - if you go to Pinterest to check it out please take note of the fact that most of what I have pinned to this board is beautiful sexy men and kitchens.  :o)  Enjoy.

Source: graphicshunt.com via Tina on Pinterest
CH is aware of my love for Gerard Butler. How could any heterosexual woman not love him. He is beautiful and he has an accent. Hello.

When I grow up and live in the houses that I dream about, my kitchen in my country house will look like this.
Source: atticmag.com via Tina on Pinterest 

And my city house will look like this.

Source: houzz.com via Tina on Pinterest

Both of them will have Agas and a big farm sinks.

Source: google.co.uk via Tina on Pinterest


And this is the next thing I would like to add to my collect - are you paying attention CH?

Source: etsy.com via Tina on Pinterest 
Be back tomorrow.  :o)  Tina

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh! Please write something. Please. I would LOVE to hear your comments!