Friday, March 16, 2012

31 Days of Pinterest, Something Pretty (That Fits) for My Beloved iPhone on Day 16


Source: switcheasy.com via Tina on Pinterest


I am certain I have mentioned before how much I adore my iPhone.  Truly love it.  Well, my dear sweet niece and BFF, PITA, purchased this lovely iPhone case for my birthday.  It was the gift on the day.  Did I tell you that she gave me a gift everyday this week? I really needed the love this year and am so thankful to her.  :o)

So, when I pinned it initially, I wrote "I freakin' love this but I cannot justify spending that much on a case for my phone."


So not something I did, but still something I can copy to my "Pinned it.  Did it." board.  :o)  Tina

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh! Please write something. Please. I would LOVE to hear your comments!