Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Stuff I've Made

Sugar Shack Quilting, Castlegar Sun Fest June 2006I seem to post a lot of #owls...ScrubbiesLanterns and dragonfliesA #drawer becomes a #shelf at #sugarshackquilting.31 Days of Pinterest, Day 9
31 Days of Pinterest, Day 12Owl mobile31 Days o Pinterest, Day 13, car carrier for Noah. :)31 Days of #Pinterest, Day 15, my birthday #bag!  :)I used a wool coat to make this #upcycled #bag.31 Days of Pinterest, upcycled owl bag for PITA on day 17.
Basket full of #owls chillin' on the #bench outside of the shop waiting to have their picture taken to list on #Etsy.The start of more #owls for my new #etsy shop. :)Yesterday this #bag was a pair of #pants. #sew #sewing #upcycle #recycle #craft #creative#owl #bag finished tonight!My best #bag yet! #blackvelvet and a #yellow #bird. LOVE it!#cars
The next batch of #owl #stuffies ready for stuffing for the next #trailmarket. #trailbc #kootenays #sewing #upcycle #upcycling #crafting #instagood #10likes #15likes#upcycled #owl #bag finished just in time. #upcycle #recycle #sewing #crafting #instagood #10likes #15likes144 1" squares in this #quilt #block for a #blockswap I joined... Hope she likes it! Three nights of #cutting, one night of #sewing. It will be an amazing finished quilt! #sew #quilting #crafting #10likes #15likes #20likes #instagoodFrom #tshirt to #whale! #upcycle #upcycled #sew #sewing #crafting #creative #instagood #10likes #15likes #20likes#Pink #velvet #blackbird #bag. #sew #sewing #purse #trailmarket #trailbc #kootenays #canadaNext batch of #sweater #owls ready for the #farmersmarket.  #owl #recycle #upcycle #upcycled #trailmarket #trailbc #kootenays #canada #sewing #sew #craft
Stuff I've Made, a set on Flickr.
I uploaded a crap load of photos of things that I have made - mostly since about June. I was shocked at how many owls there were!!

This post is only to see how the Flickr link thingy works - I am trying to add them as a slide show on my side bar....  If you know and it is not there yet please tell me!

:o)  Tina

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh! Please write something. Please. I would LOVE to hear your comments!