Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Sometimes I Just Want to Write Stuff Down and Not Find a Title for the Post

Today was weird.

CH is miserable and I, being a Pisces, react strongly to that.

The Mouth is mad at me for acting as if I am his mother - only different because I have hire standards when it comes to manners.

The Shorties are at my Mum and Dad's and I miss them, although it is nice to have a day off from cooking dinner and bed time. I just feel like a hug from the two best huggers.

I had a fabulous day at work.  I love the feeling of family we have there. It is the best job I have had in forever, and that is how long I plan to keep it!

I got a giant bag of free clothes for Penelope from an acquaintance that I did something nice for last month.

I had a strange comment on from a person who bought something from me from Etsy ages ago.  The transaction did not go well, and her comment is a mixed bag of nuts.  Not too sure how to take it... or if I should put it live to the blog...

Anyway, that is all for now.  I am starving and need to find something to eat for dinner.

:o) Tina






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh! Please write something. Please. I would LOVE to hear your comments!