Monday, January 28, 2013

Very Pinteresting

This week I made a lot of bags and owls, including this one that I found on Noodlehead, via Pinterest (of course!). I actually bought this pattern. It has an interior zipper to close the bag and I need to learn how to do that so I splurged. I, of course, being a rule breaker will follow none of the other instructions and just do it my way...


I also, stumble upon the receipt for Amish bread sour dough starter on Saturday and got started on it on Sunday - I was pretty excited I had made this super delicious Amish Friendship bread that was like a cinnamon vanilla pudding monster cookie in my past life and H1 THREW MY STARTER AWAY! I still have the recipe and I am sure I could have Googled it or something but suddenly, there is was.  As if it were calling my name telling me to bake.

Last week my fabric stash was calling my name, this week it is, apparently, my recipe box. ;)

When I make it, I will post the recipe for my version of this yummy bread (cake) and if you live near by I will be more than happy to share my starter with you.  All you need to do it COMMENT and ask. ;)

:o)  Tina


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh! Please write something. Please. I would LOVE to hear your comments!