Thursday, January 10, 2013

Snap 365, Day 8, 9 & 10


My Tiny Baby :)
Day 8 :: I was looking through a basket of fabric and came across my son's newborn hospital bracelet - my daughter touches and relocates EVERYTHING which is another story altogether! Anyway, it fell off of him when he was about 10 days old. He was so tiny. Only 3lbs 7oz - at 10 he is 5 feet tall and about 110 pounds. He is so amazing and I am so proud of my little premie and the progress he has made!



All The Pretty Colors
Day 9 :: I am pretty darn excited about my new thread jars! ;)


Love of My Life

Day 10 :: When she was a puppy I wanted to get rid of her. She ran away. She dug holes all over the yard halfway to China. She chewed shoes, toys, furniture, socks, underwear, garbage - you get the idea. She made me crazy. Now she is old and smelly (she has skin problems) and her worst offence is sleeping on the couch and I love her SO much I can hardly stand it. :)

SNAP! :o) Tina 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh! Please write something. Please. I would LOVE to hear your comments!