Monday, July 11, 2011

Water for Elephants

by Sara Gruen

water for elephants
I hate reading books when the movie has just come out. It makes me feel like a reading poser.  Despite this strange quirk, I read Water for Elephants.  My dear friend Karen brought it to me the day before we left for vacation so that I had something to read - pretty nice huh?

Thank Goodness she brought it for me - it was so, so good.  The perfect summer reading.  There was not one single solitary paragraph that I did not enjoy and not I cannot wait to see the movie! I hope it is like The Time Traveler's Wife - amazing book, fabulous movie - dare I get my hopes up?

I give this book a 5 star rating for the perfect summer reading.

:o)  Tina




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh! Please write something. Please. I would LOVE to hear your comments!