Monday, July 4, 2011

Stumbled Upon #2

I have spent more time reading than looking this week.  I am addicted to the saucy blogs.  I love the laughter in my belly.  Check them out - they all have funny stories to tell (with that perfect amount of swearing that seems to make them just that much funnier). The Blogess, dooce, Mommy Wants Vodka, Mushroom Printing, and Band Back Together.  Each of these blogs is a great read, but please do not visit them if you are offended by colourful language and sarcasm - they are full of it (but hilarious and in some cases heart warming).

So a couple of things I passed by on Etsy this week.  Well the pumpkin thing I have been kind of stocking...

I have had my eye on this pumpkin casserole dish for sometime but as I rarely entertain and rarely go anywhere besides to my in-laws for a BBQ... sometime in the future maybe.  You could buy it though, on Etsy.
Beautiful and creative pottery flowers (I love flowers), also on Etsy.
With school out and summer well on the way I have had a little less bloggin time.  The next couple of weeks are scheduled to be hectic, I will take lots of photos and post from my phone while I am on the road...

:o)  Tina


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh! Please write something. Please. I would LOVE to hear your comments!