Thursday, July 7, 2011

Handle with Care

Jodie Picoult Handle With CareI am about three quarters of the way through this book by Jodie Picoult (the author of My Sister's Keeper) and although I am enjoying it, I do NOT agree with the choices the mother of the child whose life the book is based on is making. I think she is being selfish and making choices that will have as much of a negative impact (if not more) that a postive one on her family.  Like I said, three quarters of the way through.  I will post an update when I am finished the book.

Having said that, if you are looking for an interesting, easy read this is a book that will keep you entertained without being too heavy (although it is a serious subject).  It is written in the same format as My Sister's Keeper - expressing everyone's point of view - which I really like.  I plan to read some of Jodie's other 16 books that I have not read, while I am ON VACATION!!!

Read more about Handle with Care on Jodie's website.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh! Please write something. Please. I would LOVE to hear your comments!