Friday, July 1, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

fill in the blank Friday
the little things we do

Happy Birthday Canada!  I am so done for the day. The regular bra is off, the sports bra is on, and my feet are up... but I still have to drag my tired bum to watch the fireworks (I don't love watching the fireworks, but as a mother, I am obligated). I hope you have a happy Friday and have amazing things planned for the long weekend.  I am going to take FOUR days off and relax... perhaps even finish Penelope's curtains and her quilt...


1. The best news I ever received was when the doctor said "It's a boy!" and three years later and much more surprisingly, "It's a girl!"

The Little Man on the left and Penelope on the right.
2. Something I'm looking forward to is going on our family vacation to beautiful amazing Vancouver, BC for my family's annual Sports Day.

3. Something I would never do is go skydiving or bungee jumping - I have a hard time forcing myself to jump from the rope swing at our local pool.  I redefine chicken.

4. If I could choose someone to be my life coach (famous or not, living or dead), I'd choose this older man who lives in my city who came from Germany or some such place with like $12 and now owns half the town.  I might be less of a slumlord than he is but I would love to have outright title to a large amount of real estate, it would make me feel secure.  That is for my business life - my money making life. Personally, CH (although he often feels like dirt as a result of his degenerative joint disease and the complications arising from that) is a wonderful life coach on his good days.  He is kind and patient and understanding of human nature - like I said, on his good days...


Good Day....Not so Good Day
5. If I had to put a label on my style it would be plain.  I almost always wear the same combination of plain pants or capris or shorts with a bright orange, red, pink, or blue t shirt.  Pretty lame.  I need a makeover.

6. One should always be kind to others. I believe that there is always a reason for people to bring them to a place where they are acting badly and it is a good idea to always remember not to burn bridges and to take the feelings and reactions of others into consideration.  My email signature reads "Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.”  It costs you nothing to be kind but it may cost others dearly if you are not.


7. I want to become wealthy and famous for my amazing skills as a blogger, sewer, crafter, mother and spectacular wife! hahaha


Have a safe and happy long weekend!

:o) Tina

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh! Please write something. Please. I would LOVE to hear your comments!