Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Blanks I Missed While I Was Away




1.   I am a (morning, evening, middle of the day person) evening person - well night - but I would like to convert that to being a morning person. I think it might be healthier and a better use of my time, it seems to be what people who lead productive lives do.

2.  My favorite Pandora stations are ... I had to Google Pandora to find out what this was! It sounds great I will have to get back to you!

3.  3 of my "must-have" songs for a road trip playlist are  I cannot pick 3. I really love music and I really love to sing. When I was a kid I dreamed of being a rock star - my brother used to get so mad at me for singing "Mickey" by Toni Basil endlessly.

4.  My favorite pattern is small floral.  I always take a second look at everything that is small floral.  I am also a big fan of paisley... which may also be a form of small floral...

5.  My favorite perfume is  Fracus. I have no idea who makes it but I got a bottle in high school for cheap and when I went to get more the price has gone shooting up to $250!!

6.  Rules are made to be broken!! During my visit with my wonderful and amazing cousin Tegan I have decided that I am going to start a second blog - about my history. Then you will see why I say rules are made to be broken. :o)

7.  My most overused phrase or punctuation is  "That's interesting." I did not realize how often I said it until I realized that the Little Man was saying it a lot and PITA pointed out that he must have got it from me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh! Please write something. Please. I would LOVE to hear your comments!