Thursday, May 26, 2011

A While Back...

So PITA finally decided to the read this Blog and besides being unhappy about the family BBQ picture I posted of her, she questioned something that I wrote a few posts back.  It was a Fill in the Blank Friday and the blank was "7. I'd like to go to                    ". Well, I suppose I wrote my knee jerk answer - London to see my oldest  friend who I once loved so very very much.  The truth is, I would love to see her but, PITA is right, there are a few people I would love to see more.  I would love to go and spend a significant amount of time with each of my five amazing and wonderful Aunts and a big handful of my equally amazing cousins in Vancouver.  She said I talk about them all the time - and I do - I love them and miss them and look forward to seeing them each time I am in their neighborhood.  Sooo, PITA, you were right and now I have officially made the correction. :p

:o)  Tina

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh! Please write something. Please. I would LOVE to hear your comments!