Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sunday Scavenger Hunt

I am by no means good a taking pictures.  When I get a good shot, it seems to be a fluke BUT, I am trying and I do like to have fun and I am a very visual person sooooo when I stumbled upon the Sunday Scavenger Hunt at Ramblings and Photos (who knows how I got there, I certainly don't), I thought, hmmm.  Perhaps I will give it a try.  My iPhone is my camera - so please bare with me and remember I am doing this for fun and only for fun. I sew for a living - I do not take pictures....

HOT HOT HOT



Finding Form (Exploring with a Camera theme)

Trail, British Columbia, Canada Rock Wall

Trail, British Columbia, Canada, Stairs

Did I mention I am not a photographer.  I was walking to work when I snapped these shots of one of the famous Trail Rock Wall and the West Trail Stairs.

Front Page of the News (upcoming ACoLab theme)
Chore (Brooke's suggestion)
Beads (Brooke's suggestion)

*UPDATE* So, I failed miserably at this project.  I will try again, but want to share the two photos I did post, cause I thought they were okay...

:o)  Tina

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh! Please write something. Please. I would LOVE to hear your comments!