Thursday, May 12, 2011

Compliments and Confusion

Yesterday I received a really nice compliment from a person who is becoming my friend.  She said that I should write a book about my life. She said that I have lots of good ideas about life and lots of interesting things have happened to me.  Wasn't that a nice thing to say?  Funny, I used to think I would write a book about my life but now that my life has become so sedate, this as close as I ever consider.  Perhaps one day I will sit out in my back yard (not my current back yard but the back yard of the bigger, nicer, more interesting house I will live in, in successful future) with my iPad 12 and bang out the my own little autobiography.

But not today, today I do not have time. I know a lot of people talk about not having time to do things and I personally think that is a great big load of who-haw.  If you really want to do something there is always time.  I am a busy girl and but I get a lot done - because I want to. A book, I am not ready for, let's just stick to the blog for now!


"If you think you can, you can.  If you can't, you can't." ~ Henry Ford


So this morning at 9:30 I will be attending court with my little brother. His x-wife wants more access to their daughter.  He has had custody of her since April 2008.  I am feeling a little confused by this, why she thinks she should have more access.  She is the child's mother - granted she is a little unstable and she tends to be very malicious (not to the child), it does not change the fact that she is her mother.

The x-wife is going about this is such a hard nosed way that it is clear to me that she never knew my big soft brother...  I wonder what she hopes to gain by being so mean?  I am going with my brother because I am the strongest one in our family - another indirect compliment - and I can speak my mind, make my point, keep a cool head.... none of these things were voiced but I know from past experience that it is the case.....wish us luck, it is going to be a crazy day!

See you later

:o)  T.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh! Please write something. Please. I would LOVE to hear your comments!