Friday, May 20, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

fill in the blank Friday
The Little Things We Do
1. People always tell me I look like my parents,  I am apparently an obvious mix of the two of them.  I don't think I look very much like them but I do look a lot like my Mum's youngest sister. When people who do not know my Mum meet her they assume that she is my Mum.  :o) 


2. Friends don't let friends walk around with crap in their teeth, their fly down or hair sticking up in awkward and unfortunate ways. CH often has stuff in his teeth - he gets kind of weird about it when I tell him but I don't care. He needs to know and how he look reflects on me - I gotta take care of my man.

3. A sunny day is perfect for sitting in a comfy lawn chair reading a good book at the beach.

4. My favorite accessory is any hair clip available. Could not, would not, live without them. After that I would have to say my sun glasses. I am quite fond of them as well - not only do they help me see in the brightness, they hold my hair back (in fact they are on my head right now).

5. If I could afford it I would buy a bigger house in a nicer neighborhood and hire a full time housekeeper and yard person to do the things I rarely have time to do the way I like them done.

6. The cure for boredom is ...boredom - who has time to be bored??? I have forgotten the meaning of the word .

7. I am currently "in like" with chocolate covered pretzels (who knew), jumbo yo-yo's, blogging, and the Downtown newsletter I am creating. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh! Please write something. Please. I would LOVE to hear your comments!