Friday, May 27, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

fill in the blank friday
The Little Things We Do

Again, it is Friday. I sure wish that my days would slow down just a little bit so that I could enjoy them a little more. They say time flies when you are having fun - that it true. It is also true that it flies when you are busy... and I always seem to be having fun being busy so you can only imagine how quickly it goes for me!

I am feeling very happy and positive and full of energy today. Penelope's dance recital is this weekend, I am looking forward to that but it is something a little more than that... I feel like I am on the cusp of something really great... just don't know what it is yet!

The positivity might be in part to the warm and fuzzy feeling I have from talking to my friend Krista from Twirl about our creative and business plans as well as other more personal stuff. I really do feel like successes is right at my finger tips. :o)


1. If I could get away somewhere for the weekend I would go to  Vancouver to visit my family and I would bring PITA, CH, the Little Man and Penelope and while I was there I would take them to Boundary Bay Beach. PITA and CH have never been there and it is a place where I feel totally at peace and entirely happy just to be.

2. Something I often rant about is ...well, I am not really a huge ranter but when I go off I do a good job of it!  Yesterday I went off because the City of Trail has put up a banner to hide an ugly old gas station lot - which is great - but when so many other things are needed in our struggling downtown core what made them think that was a priority!?  I am sure it cost A LOT of money and I am equally sure that it will be vandalized or ruined by the weather. If they wanted to waist money, they could have given it to me - I could have found lots of things to spend it on that would benefit all of the business owners and not just the egos of a few of them!  GRRR 

3. One item I need to have in my fridge at all time is milk.  Penelope is addicted, CH and the Little Man have cereal almost every night for a snack and I could not live without a little homo in my Tetley!

4. My "life-saving" product is  Noxema.  I have been using it to wash my face since I was about 16.  I think I have naturally good skin and have been luck but I do not feel like I am clean after my shower if I have not used it.  I love the tingly fresh feeling it leaves my skin with - it just feels clean.  And hey, "Noxema Girls get noticed".

5. A friend is someone who you can tell anything too, who loves your faults as much as your good traits  someone who sees through the BS to who you really are, and most importantly a friend is someone who will stand by you NO MATTER WHAT. I find it hard to call someone a friend, having been let down in a really big way by the best one I ever had - I thought. :o(

6. If I could write my own blank it would be  The defining moment of my life was                                because                                                .

7. My favorite kind of art is any kind of fibre art.  Anything made with needle and thread -any kind of need and any kind of thread - and I am guaranteed to love it.  I am also a huge admirer of photography and I also love renaissance and pre-raphaelite art - you know Mona Lisa, Botticelli, Waterhouse, Dante Gabriel Rossetti and the Sistine Chapel.


So, have a GREAT weekend.  Enjoy the spring weather, your family, whatever it is that makes you happy!

:o)  Tina

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh! Please write something. Please. I would LOVE to hear your comments!