Friday, May 6, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

Holy Bologna!  I can honestly say that I am surprised by the fact that it is Friday already.  This week flew by!

fill in the blank friday


1. What I love most about my home is what it stands for. It is so much more than just a house - it is my family's home.

2. I'm excited because, I am meeting my nephew who was given up for adoption in less a month. Something I have wanted to do from the first moment I knew about him.

3. My preferred method for blowing off steam when I'm frustrated is not something I can write about in my G rated blog!

4. Currently I am craving steak and roasted potatoes with HP sauce. We are having a family BBQ on Sunday and I am so looking forward to it. Yummy. In the non-food category, I am really craving a deep deep foot massage, but that is not going to happen. :(

5. The thing I love most about my mom is that she loves me totally unconditionally and I have never doubt that for even one second of my whole entire 38 years.

6. If I was going to write a book about my life, the title would be "Oh Crap! The Day to Day Life of a Way Too Busy Woman".  It would have to be the sequel to my first book "Who Me! The Day to Day Life of a Reckless Teenager and a Fun Loving 20 Something." I am busy now - and tame - but I was once a wild teenager who mellowed somewhat into a fun loving 20 something who mellowed further into the quilt shop owning, Mum that I am now.

7. If I were to eat one thing for the rest of eternity it would be bread, cheese (aged cheddar and parmesan in particular), and pasta - especially my super delicious lasagna.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh! Please write something. Please. I would LOVE to hear your comments!