Friday, May 20, 2011

Family BBQ Night

I LOVE having a BBQ at Grandpa's and it is usually my idea.  I had the yummiest steak ever (we all bring our own meat and something else) that had been in marinate since Tuesday night and baked potato with real bacon bits and good old Canadian butter!  Mmmmm so good.

I just learned that the camera on my iPhone has zoom.  Ridiculous, I know.  I am.  No doubt about it. Anyway, I used it to take some nice family pictures - I did not get everyone a good shot of everyone but there were lots of my kids!  I had a really good one of my nephew Jessco but he ate a spider so that I would not take anymore and so I did not post it.  Mature, aren't we?  He is almost 19 so he has an excuse, I on the other hand... it was funny, I love to laugh...

So, for your viewing pleasure...




It was nice to see my handsome nephew Mic join us for a change (he is 21... enough said) and PITA and CH with their best picture taking faces.  LOVE it!

It is fill in the blank Friday today, I think it will be a two post kind of day!  

:o)  Tina



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh! Please write something. Please. I would LOVE to hear your comments!