Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1. If you could watch only one movie for the rest of your life, what would it be?
The Notebook. The Time Traveller's Wife. The Story of Us. Cold Mountain. Any sappy movie about true love that leaves me sobbing and feeling exhausted and breathless at the end.

Rachel McAdams and Eric Bana in The Time Traveler's Wife
~ one of the few movies I have watched that was as good as the book!
Um, I wish!
2. Let’s say someone wrote a screenplay about you; what actor/actress would you choose to play you and why?
I did not know so I asked CH and he said the little girl from Poltergeist, but when I told him she was dead he said Drew Barrymore is not dead.  I guess he meant ET.

3. What’s the first movie you remember seeing in theaters?
101 Dalmatians with my Mum, Dad, and my brother at the drive in in Surrey, and Bambi with my Grandad and my brother at the theater at Park Royal in West Vancouver.

4. Did you ever make out at the back of a movie theater in middle school/high school?
Yes Sir. I have always been a little boy crazy and not afraid of a little PG PDA.

5. Are you a Netflix-er, Blockbuster-er or a Redbox-er? (Or none of the above?)
None of the above. If our kids were not so addicted to cartoons and CH hockey, we might switch to Netflix. We are thinking about giving it a go just for the movies.

Michael Moore
6. Name one actor/actress who you would give anything to have a dinner date with.
Michael Moore. Hands down. he might not be the prettiest face in Hollywood but he would be infinitely interesting. I love the controversial documentaries that he has created and would love love love to talk to him. He narrates his films, so I am going to consider him an actor for my purposes. :o)

7. What’s the worst movie you’ve ever seen?
It is a toss up between Hannibal Rising and the Exorcist. Well, maybe they were not the worst but both of them scared the living crap out of me.

8. Do you sneak snacks into the theater when you go?
I almost never go to the movie theater but I would never even consider sneaking snacks in. Our theater is locally owned, I would feel like I was taking money out of their pockets.

9. Movie theater popcorn: love or hate it?
Love it! How could you not.

10. What is the all-time best Disney movie in your opinion?
Sleeping Beauty is up there for me as it is something I have watched a lot with Penelope. We sing the song and dance and kiss all the time. It is one of those memories that I cherish and will use to help me through the teenage years.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh! Please write something. Please. I would LOVE to hear your comments!