Friday, April 22, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

Holy Doodles, I can't believe it is Friday already! That week went by very quickly - I think because I was is full on hyper Spring Cleaning mode.

1. Fridays are meant for easy dinners and relaxing with my kids - or sewing with my Quilt till you Wilters.

2. Sunny days at the beach with my family and a really good book, fresh baked white bread, babies (of any species), teasing (me), being with my extended family, my children's happiness, a nice clean house, a finished sewing project, laughter (mine or others), kindness are all things that make me terribly happy. (I am generally pretty happy, and made happier by a plethora of things.)

3. Something that inspires me is Mum and her five amazing sisters - and their amazing Mum.

The Davidson Girls:  Susie, Mum, Gail, Diana, Marie, Brenda
4. If I had the day off today I would sew until all of my UFO's were complete, have a bath, snuggle with DH and the kids - that is what I would like to do.  Turns out I had today off but have yet to do anything of those things.  I went to an Easter egg hunt, did a little shopping and then cleaned my kitchen with, literally, toothbrush and toothpicks.

5. If I had to put a label on my home decor style, I would say my style is classic retro with a little country?  I have tiffany style lamps, a 250 year old piano, a table cloth from the 50s, a modern looking glass mosaic mirror, and of course quilts.

6. Concerning politics I would say nothing, I do not know enough about politics to say anything intelligent - shameful really considering how politically minded some of my family is.  One would think that I would have drawn from some of that!

7. I'd like to go to London to see my oldest friend who is still a friend, even though I have not seen her for TEN years.

Have a wonderful Easter weekend, talk to you soon.

:o) Tina

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh! Please write something. Please. I would LOVE to hear your comments!