Sunday, April 17, 2011

My New Obsession...

I am, literally, obsessed with creating an amazing blog.

I have been restyling a new version of this one - you can see it here. I am not even close to being done but I sure would value some feedback.  I used like 27 fonts - I love fonts - and changed the background 47 times... I want perfect, I am settling for (I hope) pretty darn good.

I have been reading and reading and everything I can get my hands on about blog success. One of the places I have been spending a ridiculous amount of time is A Beautiful Mess, which leads me all over the cyber universe.  I got there after being tipped off by Krista at Twirl Designs as to what a great blog it was.  While not necessarily my subject matter it is well written, entertaining, and very informative for someone like me - venturing into the world of blogging and hoping that it turns into something great.

The draw back to all of that is that I often expect immediate success but... well I know that is not necessarily going to be the case.  I downloaded The Secret for my iPhone. Go check it out and tell me what you think! 

xo T

Me and DH

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh! Please write something. Please. I would LOVE to hear your comments!