Friday, April 29, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

I am currently sitting in a really bad, really 70s hotel room (very clean but not at all pretty) in a small town (city?) called Creston, here in lovely British Columbia.  I have a had a really fun day with PITA.  Laughing our butts of at the Quilt Show we are vending at here.  Crazy, crazy weekend running all over the province selling my wares...

1. I am looking forward to of so many things!  In the near future it is my daughter's 6th birthday on Monday and next weekend is Silver City Days. In June I will be going to Kelowna to a 4D ultra sound to find out if I will be having a niece or a nephew (kinda routing for the niece!) in October and I will be meeting a nephew that I have not met (more details to follow after meeting). In July I will be going to Vancouver for my family's annual Sports Day (very excited about that, very!).  AND the thing I am looking most forward to, in October I will be welcoming to the world my new little great-niece or nephew.

2. Something kind of embarrassing that I still love anyway is barbies. Maybe I don't still love them, but love them again.  Having a daughter is a wonderful re-introduction to the world of Barbie!

3. My favorite car is a Volkswagen Beetle (the old ones, not the new), old corvette (50s and 60s), any new, expensive, sporty convertible (Porsche Boxster, Thunberbird, BMW, whatever).

4. If I could pick one type of weather to live with for the rest of my life it would be 70 degrees, mild humidity so that my hair did not look like I got electrocuted all of the time.  365 growing season... that would be bliss.

5. My favorite thing to do after a bad/stressful day is sew until it is time for bed and then go to bed and snuggle up to my warm toasty husband so he can rub me feet with his until I drift off to sleep.

6. This weekend I will be running around the province participating in three different craft fairs/quilt shows as well as managing to keep the shop open.  Missing my kids and sharing a hotel room with PITA.

7. If I were a color, I'd be yellow because, I took two different online quizzes just now and one said blue and the other green - I think yellow.  After all I have a sunny disposition!

My photo for the week... Me! at the Creston Quilt Show.

quilt show
Taken with on my iPhone with Hipstamatic. :o)  Love Love Love Hipstamatic

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh! Please write something. Please. I would LOVE to hear your comments!