Friday, April 15, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

1. My favorite daily responsibility is getting my daughter ready for school. Even though I am a tired zombie half the time I love brushing out her beautiful hair and choosing what she will look fabulous in that day.

2. My least favorite daily responsibility is putting away the clean dishes. I don't know why I don't like this, it is not really a big deal. I don't mind washing them, I let them air dry and then it is up to DH to put them away.

3. My favorite cuisine to eat when going out is salmon. DH does not like fish so I don't eat it at home very often and I love, love, love salmon. Truth be told I love food, period.

4. My favorite cuisine to prepare at home is ...I love to cook almost everything! That is precisely how I obtained my sleek figure. (tongue in cheek).

5. Andy Warhol said that everyone is famous for 15 minutes. My claim to fame is    probably when I ran for Miss. Grand Forks (that is Grand Forks British Columbia, not North Dakota) in like 1990. Maybe the "press" I got when I started Sugar Shack Quilting.

6. If I could have 3 wishes I would wish for a never ending bank account, life time health and happiness for all of my loved ones - especially my children, and the ability to time travel.

7. My biggest pet peeve is the sound of crinkling plastic or open-mouthed chewing. I have issues with sounds in general. I also have a bit of an issue with empty Pepsi cans, DH drinks a LOT of Pepsi and they always seem to be everywhere. I am driven to distraction by any mess that is not my own .

Fill in the Blank Friday from "Little Things We Do"

And because a post is less of a post without a photo, this is a shot of my daughter and her BFF. Mine is the one in white.
Penelope and the BFF

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh! Please write something. Please. I would LOVE to hear your comments!