Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Last Night's Dinner and This Morning's Surprise

Last night I made potato wedges for dinner and they were so yummy.  I am a really great cook but, as with everything else, I can sometimes be a little slow out of the gate.  I am trepidatious about trying new things...  but they were so good - and so easy!

potato wedges
From Pinterest! (Yeah, Pinterest)
All I did was peel russet potatoes and quarter them, length wise.  Coat them in oil, salt, pepper, and seasoning salt.  Cooked them for about half an hour at 450, rotating them after about 15 minutes.

Easy peasy and everyone but Penelope loved them.  (She loves Honey Nut Cheerios, honey ham, chicken nuggets  McDonald's cheeseburgers, and just about every fruit or veg you can dream up.  However, potato wedges are not on her personal menu!)

I am feeling very Susie-Homemaker lately so expect more recipes.  I always get cooky in the Autumn. 

As I have little else to do, when I am cooking dinner I am usually doing thinking (yikes!) and last night I suddenly thought - Oh!  Post a need for Pinterest and maybe, you will get an invite.  This morning, there it was.  Thank you so much Karen - if I could I would totally buy you a Starbucks!  You made my day!

So... that means, I have invites to pass on, let me know if you need one (if you only want one you have clearly not been to see Pinterest) and I will happily pay it forward.

Happy Wednesday!

:o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh! Please write something. Please. I would LOVE to hear your comments!