Sunday, September 25, 2011

A Habit I Wish I Did Not Have

I chew - I mean really go to town - on the inside of my cheeks when I am worried or thinking hard about something.  I wish I did not for several reasons:

#1 WRINKLES on my upper lip. Sadly I will not be able to avoid this anyway - genetics - but this nasty little habit is not going to make it any better.



#2 Everyone close to me knows when something is bothering me and I do not like to talk about things that are bothering me.  I like to work it out on my own and then discuss my solution.  The harder I chew, the bigger the stress, and the more obvious the stress... if I did not do it they would not ask.

#3 Sometimes it really hurts.  They get all raw and uncomfortable.  Not very nice.  Stupid habit!

:o)  Tina

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh! Please write something. Please. I would LOVE to hear your comments!