Friday, September 16, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

I feel like every week I talk about how I cannot believe it is already Friday. This week it seems even more true. I thought it was Wednesday all day yesterday until like 7 at night. The shop was closed on Monday so I guess I lost a day. With school back in you would think that would help but my kids are so often out playing or at friend's houses playing that I guess my internal calculator just went with it. The end of summer is so hard.

So I hope you all enjoyed your week and stayed on top of things better than I have! Happy Friday!



fill in the blank friday
the little things we do



1. You should always take time to make sure the people in your life know that you care about them and to practice the art of forgiveness. You only live once - do it right.

2. Family make(s) the world a happier place to be. Anyone who reads my blog knows that my family is the most important thing in my life.

3. I can hardly wait for October 21st! PITA's baby's birthday. I can't wait for the fresh baby smell and the little fingers and toes and ears. Sigh. A new family member is so exciting - especially one that will not be waking me up in the night!

4. Sunday is my favorite day of the week.

5. Something totally dumb and ridiculous that I love is ... okay so I asked PITA because I don't think anything I like is dumb or ridiculous - or I wouldn't like it.  Right?  Her answer was that I like the smell of breast milk.  I don't that is dumb or ridiculous either - it is however a little weird.

6. If I could, I would have a full time cleaning lady/yard person. It is not that I do not like doing those things but I always seem to run out of time and the time I do have is better spent with the shorties while they are still short. Living with so many pets and two very messy people and working full time - it is hard to keep up with the mess!

7. I rather like peanut butter sandwiches on fresh white bread. Bad for me, but so yummy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh! Please write something. Please. I would LOVE to hear your comments!