Thursday, October 20, 2011

Love Times Three? Really?

Love Times Three: Our True Story of a Polygamous MarriageLove Times Three: Our True Story of a Polygamous Marriage by Joe Darger

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I am really interested in polygamy so could not wait to read this book and bought the Kindle version for my iPhone.

Polygamy is interesting to me in part because it is different and I do not understand it and also because I am fascinated by religion and its ability to guide a person to make unorthodox choices having said that, I felt that it was lacking. It told the story of how they all got together and yadda yadda, but I wanted to know how they really felt. I wanted to feel what they felt -happy, sad, JEALOUS, whatever - and I did not get anything from it. When I had finished reading it I felt more like I had read the outline for a book rather than the actual book...

If you are nosey like me I don't know if I would recommend this book as the need to want to know more may drive you to spend many hours on YouTube searching for more information (like me!).

:o) Tina

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh! Please write something. Please. I would LOVE to hear your comments!