Friday, October 14, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

I apologize for being the absentee blogger. I am just finishing up two of the poopiest weeks ever. Serious. Hopefully I am looking into brighter skies over the next few if not, I might be blogging from our local mental facility.  I won't bore you with the details but let me say this - ENOUGH ALREADY! It has been one thing after another. I need some some paved road, it is time to get off this rocky road super highway! GOD if you are listening, my name is TINA not JOB, throw me a bone here already. Please.



1. The most selfless thing I've ever done was made the decision to give up my dream for my family. I am not sure that I am going to close the shop, but I have sent in my resume to somewhere I would really like to get a job - but only for the money and the enjoyment that it could bring to my kids (i.e. we could finally buy a camper. I really really want a camper).

2. When it comes to working out I would prefer to just avoid avoid avoid! I like to walk and love to swim but working out makes me feel inadequate.

3. A woman should always be strong and independent but still remain soft and sweet - after all, any way you slice it, we are the Mummy, a Mummy should be soft and sweet - nothing beats giving a little sugar to the shorties - except maybe getting some!

4. I wish I could magically find a huge customer base to populate my shop so that it was always busy and that all of the ideas I had could be bought up and then I'd be able to afford to buy more fabric and have even more great ideas and put together even more projects and patterns for my abundance of customers!

5. A best friend is someone who knows all your crap and will call you out on it, but loves you nonetheless. Someone who is always there for you even if you can't be there for them during your struggle.  Someone who vents with you but never passes judgement.  A best friend is someone who makes you laugh until you cannot breath - just by not laughing at your jokes! (Hahahah PITA)

6. I can't get enough of my shorties. They rule my world. I adore each and every molecule of them (even the gross ones).

7. This weekend I am going out for with a new friend and taking it easy the rest of the weekend. I am looking forward to sewing (for PITA's baby who will be born on Friday October 21st!!!!!!) and sleeping in.

A little blogging always makes me feel better. I know in all reality none of the things that have gone on in my life the last two weeks have any relevance to my actual life and that they are only things that are happening today. I am healthy and most of the time happy. I am just having a patch of bad luck (perhaps mostly self made) This too shall pass!

Have a fabulous weekend! :o)

Tina

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh! Please write something. Please. I would LOVE to hear your comments!