Monday, October 24, 2011

Chinese Food

So the other night, Saturday before the disastrous hockey game, I took the shorties out for Chinese.  My fortune cookie read "Determination will get you through this."  I have been thinking about it and have decided it could mean a number of things - perhaps all of them, perhaps none.

First, it could mean that I would need determination to make it through dinner.  They were good so I didn't really need it.  They did not eat enough, they never do, but other than that they were good.

Second, it could mean that I should be more determined hold on to the shop and continue to fight through this recession (depression) into a better financial climate.  I like to think it might mean that.

Third, it could mean that I my determination will change focus to and I will begin to look for  job and become determined to find one...

Maybe it is just an overall message about the current state of my life.  Maybe it means nothing at all.  I don't know.  What do you think?

:o)  Tina


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh! Please write something. Please. I would LOVE to hear your comments!