Friday, October 21, 2011

HE IS HERE!!!

I honestly could not be happier - or have had a better day than I did today.  Please welcome, my beautiful sweet nephew Hayden to the world.

A big congratulations to his wonderful mother.  Thank you so much for delivering another beautiful healthy baby into this family. He is so, so pretty.  I love him so much that it hurts me - and he is only a half a day old.

I look forward to everyday with him, just as I did (and do) with his brother.  It is so exciting to have a new life in your family - a new little person to watch grow.  Another high school graduation to attend, more birthdays to celebrate, another happy child running around Grandpa's yard at our family barbecues.

Welcome sweet, sweet baby.  Auntie loves you so much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh! Please write something. Please. I would LOVE to hear your comments!