Saturday, October 15, 2011

The Little Man

I don't think I talk about the Little Man enough to you.  At least not enough for you to get a good idea about how serious yet funny he can be.  This evening he said something really cute that I thought was worth sharing.

We are on our way home from running some errands and I thanked him for coming with me.  He said that was what kids are for, to keep their parents company.  I asked him if he wanted to have a family of his own one day and he said "yeah, but I don't want to think about how I am going to get one."  Hahahahaha.  A couple of months ago when PITA was first pregnant, I answered his questions. So now he knows.  I told him there were two ways - the old fashioned way and by invetro-fertilization.  We have four invetro-fertilization babies in our family so it was worth telling. Anyway, tonight I told CH about it and the Little Man says - I think I will have them the bowl way!  He is so cute.  I love it when he comes up with this stuff.

So on that note, I leave you for another day.

:o)  Tina

PS  PITA's baby will be here next Friday.  That is five days from tomorrow!!!!!!! Doesn't she look fabulous?


Source: facebook.com via Tina on Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh! Please write something. Please. I would LOVE to hear your comments!