Monday, May 28, 2012

Little Owl for a Sweet Little Girl


owl purse
Instagram Version.  :o)
This is another sweater owl (I made a big cushion, three purses and 7 - 7" owls from two sweaters!)
owl softie
I will add the photos of the other little guy later,  this one is already listed for sale on Etsy.

A few weeks ago I was approached at a craft fair to make an owl bag for my friend's daughter, I finished it this rainy May long weekend and brought it out to her at work (my friend, not her daughter) the other day. She apparently loves it  - which makes me very happy!  It is such a complement when someone loves something I made - especially when it is something form my head.

girl with owl bag

I could make one for you too, all you need to do is ask.

:o)Tina

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh! Please write something. Please. I would LOVE to hear your comments!