Saturday, May 5, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday on a Saturday Afternoon

I actually started this yesterday - Friday - but got busy and did not get a chance to come back and finish it. I went to the doctor, went for a blood test, and then went and got my hair done for the first time in like 18 months.  Cut and COLOURED! My hair has been slowly getting darker (turning form blonde to brown) and lighter (from brown to grey - or maybe white) for the last few years and I was really feeling like it needed some lift.  It is a big deal for me.  I have only coloured my hair (as an adult) twice before and one of those two times did not go well. At all.  This time it is fabulous!


1. My bedtime routine includes, sewing until I am doing it with one eye closed (or open?) and then dragging my tired bum up the stairs to the bathroom for the usual and then up the second set of stairs to the most comfortable bed in the universe for some foot rubbing from CH if he makes it in before the 3 (literally) seconds it takes me to fall asleep.

2. I am really crabby lately. I was aware that I was maybe not my normal cheerful(ish) self but I did not realize that it was worth intervening - PITA and Nag had a spur of the moment intervention with me the other day. Where would one be without friends like that - and the open-mindedness to accept that they love you and are trying to help?  Thank you ladies for attempting to snap me out of it - we will have to see if worked!  xxo

3. I can't stand mean people and gossips because they tend to be spiteful as well mean and gossipy. It does not mesh well with my sensitive, over imaginative nature.  I am a Pisces, enough said.

4. My idea of relaxation would be .... relaxation? I am not sure what that is exactly...

5. If I had an extra $50, I would go buy some comfy shoes. Silver City Days is coming up next weekend and my feet are already telling me to forget it!

6. The best thing about a bloggy friend is, well I don't know, because I don't have any yet. Aren't I pathetic? :o(

7. A recipe I've been dying to try is this cored and stuffed potato thing I saw on a cooking show over at my Mum and Dad's. I have been searching for the recipe online ever since. I need a recipe to follow, unlike sewing where it is only a guide, I follow recipes to the pinch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh! Please write something. Please. I would LOVE to hear your comments!