Saturday, May 26, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday on a Saturday Afternoon

I looked forward to this all week and then when the day came I was really busy and didn't get to it!  So happy Saturday!!

the little things we do

1. The best surprise ever would be, a winning lotto ticket. Since CH and I never buy lotto tickets it would be an even bigger surprise! The best surprise that could actually happen? I would think a visit from my friend Surely who flew away to Europe 11 years ago in February and is living in England but is still dear loved and dearly missed... and who has been on my mind a lot lately; would be the best surprise.

2. ??? is my most favorite memory.This, like last week's #3 is pretty close to impossible for me to answer. I have been blessed with such a wonderful life, I can honestly not pick on favorite memory among the thousands of really spectacular ones.

3.The hardest, but most worthwhile thing I've ever done was leave H1. I know that seems terrible to say that getting a divorce was worthwhile - and belive me when I tell you that I am anything but proud of it BUT without it I would not have CH, Penelope, PITA and her clan, Mouth, GP... so many people who mean so, so much to me.

4. The best part of my day is crawling into my super cozy bed and drifting off to sleep while CH rubs my feet and legs with his rough feet. I feel so safe and content. I really love it.

5. Something I like that most people don't is mustard on my french fries. My whole family thinks I am like a circus side show with my weird food issues - and this is just the very tip of the ice burg! You know that scene in When Harry Met Sally with the pie? That is SO me. Seriously.  If you have not watched this movie - what the matter with you!  Download it and watch it tonight. For real.

6. Something I am willing to fight for is my marriage, my children, and my dreams. The last couple of years should be proof positive of this. Between CH's health issues and the down turn of the economy I feel like I have been doing nothing but fighting! Seems to be on an upswing... I had a job interview on Wednesday that I felt went really really well... don't find out until Monday. Crap, now I feel sick.

7. Something you might not know about me is that I am convince myself to be brave and strong so that I will be brave and strong. I believe in the power of The Secret and that positive thinking goes a long way toward positive results and toward, of course, toward feeling positive.

Well, that's all she wrote! Have a super fabulous wonderfully exciting weekend!

:o)  Tina

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh! Please write something. Please. I would LOVE to hear your comments!