Thursday, June 16, 2011

Vintage McCall's Magazines

My brother found these magazines in the walls of his house when he was doing some renovating - pretty cool.
February 1955, November 1954, October 1954, just listed on Etsy.


February 1955 Issue

November 1954 Issue

October 1954
I have some magazines from the 70s, 80s, and 90s and I thought they were dated but a lot of that was fashion these magazines are...foreign -things have changed a lot from then until now.  I enjoyed having a look at them but am more than happy to pass them on to someone who will love them and give them the home they deserve.

I have listed them for sale on Etsy if you are interested, just click on the dates below the images.  I am totally open to offers, I really did not know how much to charge.

Overall, very cool.  I hope my brother gives me more - he said he kept the good ones for himself...

:o)  Tina


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh! Please write something. Please. I would LOVE to hear your comments!