Sunday, June 5, 2011

Five Question Friday

I hope all this question asking and blank filling in does not bore you. I think it is fun but, well, honestly, I guess I enjoy writing about the things I know the best - me, my life, and those in it.

1. If you had to choose, how would you prefer to choose to spend money...on landscaping or a pool?
I typed landscaping first but really, I think pool.  I really love to swim and this is hypothetical. :o)

2. (Scott likes to get things stirred up...) Death penalty, yay or nay?
Oh my Gosh. NAY!!!!  Killing is killing no matter who it is.  I do not care about "the taxpayer's money".  What kind of a world allows the death penalty.  I do not want my children to grow up thinking that two wrongs make a right.  NAY!

3. What's the worst thing your kid has gotten into when you turned your back / blogged / showered / blinked?
Penelope has never - for real - done anything worse than taking every Kleenex out of the box and putting in the toilet (for which at 2 1/2 she blamed her brother). The Little Man on the other hand.  Can you say, sleep with on eye open?  He was a busy, busy boy.  The worst.... probably, taking a carving knife outside to get me some flowers while I was breastfeeding Penelope who was all of three weeks old.  I saw him, put her down, and calmly grabbed the knife from him (and received 5 stitches).  I was so, so scared that he would see me coming and run with the knife.  He did some many crazy, rotten things between 2 and about 5 that I often wonder how he has made it to the ripe old age of 9 - bless his heart. :o)

4. How often do you REALLY go to the dentist?
I try to go at least twice a year but usually only go once.  We do not have dental so all of our budget for that goes to the kids - they go twice a year for sure and more if they need to.

5. What is your favorite animal (doesn't have to be a pet-type animal)?
I have always loved horses and vowed that I would have one some day.  They make my heart ache I love them so much.  I love all animals.  Dogs and cats are high up there. I would love to snuggle into a lion's mane or ride on the back of a zebra...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh! Please write something. Please. I would LOVE to hear your comments!