Friday, June 17, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

This time of year always seems a little more difficult in my life and what can go wrong will!  This week I am having phone problems at the shop of all places - there is something wrong with the line and it is only working about 1/3 of the time!  Grrr.  I hope they fix it by Monday as it is putting a rainy cloud over my Friday - and PITA may be working tomorrow so it actually is a Friday!  :o)  
the little things we do
1. The last movie I saw was Follow the Profit, last night on NetFlicks.  PITA and I are a little obsessed with polygamy but this was a movie and not a documentary and I do NOT recommend it.  It was not well done and very extreme. I like to learn more about the happy polygamists - just can't get enough of Sister Wives on TLC! The movie before that was a documentary called Modified (also on NetFlicks) - it was about piercing and other extreme body modification and it felt wrong watching it but I couldn't stop myself.  Tiger Man?  Really?  Ick!

2. I want to find that one really great idea that will earn me money and make me happy... I know it is out there, I feel it waiting for me... Perhaps I am working in it right now. :o)

3. Surprises are the greatest thing ever.  I LOVE a happy surprise!

4. The best accessory is one's smile!  No matter the car you drive, the shoes you wear, etc, your smile shows the world you care, you are happy, you are happy to see them, life is good - all of those things and so much more!

5. My favorite warm drink is hands down, no contest - TETLEY tea!  I even have it in my about me page. I could not, would not, live without it.  If I was packing to be stranded on a desert island my giant pottery mug and an enormous box of Tetley would be in by suitcase! I couldn't live without it - really.

6. My favorite cold drink is  Pepsi slurpee - but unlike Tetley, I limit this to one, maybe two a week and although I love them, I could live without them. :o)

7. Currently loving blogging and building my visitors (and obsessing over it), Thinsations Chocolate Covered Pretzels, All things Etsy. Creating new, simple patterns from things I have seen and passing them along - free - to others. Sorting through my huge UFO pile and getting it done!

Well, another Friday comes and goes... getting close to my vacation to Vancouver!  I am so excited.  We are going to go the long way there and do a bit of camping, build some memories!  Can't wait!

:o)  Tina

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh! Please write something. Please. I would LOVE to hear your comments!