Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

Crap, I need to make this quick I almost *forgot* and I have to get some sewing done for my Mum for a wedding dress she is making and she wants it tomorrow! Yikes!!

1. What’s the recipe for your favorite drink? (Smoothie, alcoholic, coffee, whatever.)Boiling water.  Tetley tea bag. Teaspoon of sugar and a spot of milk.  Perfection. Seriously.

2. What kind of razor do you use?Whatever that cheap men's one is that my husband and his sensitive skin have discarded for his expensive brand.  My legs do not have sensitive skin.  They are like tree trunks, leading to the nasty roots which are my feet (a WHOLE other story!)

3. Who is your favorite Sesame Street character?I always liked the Doodle Bugs in Ernie's window box.  I love the idea even as a child of a secret place.

4. What makes the perfect salad? (Lettuce type, toppings, dressing, etc.)Cheese.  Evil, waste line expanding cheese.  I do not even care (really) what kind - I prefer feta or cheddar.

5. What was your favorite subject in school?
I loved school.  In elementary school it was probably Socials Studies.  In high school it was lunch!

6. What’s your favorite summer tradition?
We never really had any summer traditions other than just being together.  I loved and still love the family part of summer.

7. Do you suffer from season allergies? How do you combat them? Nope.  Not even a little bit.  Thank Goodness.

8. How often do you have to charge your cell phone? Every night - it is an iphone and doesn't hold its charge very well with the millions of things I do with it in a day.

9. Do you have a bucket list? No I don’t but it is something I have thought about working on. Maybe not a bucket list because I am immortal after all, but a list of things I would like to do before I get too old to be able to really enjoy doing them.

10. Do you have any desire to go back to school?Like, back to high school.  YA!  I loved high school!  Back to college/university, yes, but not right now.  There are lots of things I would like to learn and like to be able to do.

Okay.  Bye for now.  I gotta go sew or my Mum is going to kill me!!!

:o)  Tina

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh! Please write something. Please. I would LOVE to hear your comments!