Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Something New

So there are a couple of things new this week.

First of all, I got a job.  A real, bonified, pay cheque on every two weeks, job. I am quite honestly not to sure how I feel about it yet. I am looking forward to not being responsible in the same manner that I am now in my work - not that I won't do a good job but I won't have to worry about where the money is coming from to pay the telephone bill! I am excited to have an income of some sort after so long of constant struggle but I am so worried about what will happen to the shop. I am going to let it run its natural course.... that is the best I can do.

The other something new I have to tell you is that we are buying a trailer!!!  I am so freakin' excited for some quality family time with my peeps over the summer and fall.  I have been wanting one for like 3 years and now my dream is finally coming true for a meager $1200!!!

Our lovely dining room.
Our fabulous kitchen.
Our bright and spacious living room.
The exterior of our new vacation home - not the roof and deck,
just the 'to go' part of the set up!
I am really really excited!!  Ever ytime I tell someone about it I do a little victory/happy dance. We will be going somewhere - rain or shine - on an adventure in about 10 days.  Possibly with PITA and her three.  No internet, no electricity, no running water BUT lots of relaxing family time.  Doesn't get any better than that!!

I feel like this week has had a few big breaks that I have been waiting for.  I hope it means things are on an upswing! (at long last) (fingers crossed)

:o)  Tina

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh! Please write something. Please. I would LOVE to hear your comments!