Thursday, June 7, 2012

So Frustrating!!

On March 22 we go into a MVA.  CH, Penelope and I were in the car.  Penelope, thankfully is totally 100% fine and always was (other than the wee bit of emotional upset the day of) - CH and I, on the other had, are a bit of a mess.  He has had hardly a good day since, and I am sore more often than not.  This week, has been torture.

I asked ICBC for an advance on our settlement and was turned down.  I was told that the amount I was requesting was about equal to what my settlement would be.  I was very surprised by that.  I had already spent so much more in my mind (haha) and so, I did what I was trying to avoid doing, I called a lawyer. The guy at ICBC has been so nice up to this point, I am not sure how to deal with this.  I suppose for me it is personal but for him it is business so I shouldn't feel bad. It has been two months of crap days with no sign of it coming to an end - and the amount that he quoted me just isn't what I thought it should be.  At all.

I would love to hear your story concerning ICBC, if you have one. I need some direction...

:o)  Tina

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh! Please write something. Please. I would LOVE to hear your comments!